Arts & Ag Market Vendor Registration
May 5th & 19th • June 2nd & 16th • July 7th & 21st • August 4th & 18th • September 1st & 15th • October 6th & 20th
Jul 21, 5:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Moab, 400 N 100 W, Moab, UT 84532, USA
- The Market has moved to Swanny Park!
- We do not supply tents, tables, or chairs. You must bring your own. Booth are 10x10 and tents should be no larger than booth spaces
- Tent stakes are not allowed at Swanny Park. Use of sandbags or water jugs is encouraged to weigh down tents.
- We will be offering SNAP and Double Up Bucks at our Market this year. If your goods are elligable there will be training and information provided.
- All vendor booth locations will be assigned by staff on the day of each market. There are no guarantees you will be in the same location from week to week. Spacing will depend on the number of vendor attendees and will vary. Shady locations are reserved for produce vendors to help preserve crops.
- Vendor fees will not be refunded in the case of an absence. Please notify staff if you do not plan on attending a scheduled market so we can make the appropriate adjustments.
- Registration must be submitted by 10am the Wednesday before each market to guarantee a space that week.
Welcome to the Arts & Ag Market and thank you for participating!
Vendor: Full Season
+$5.20 Service fee
+$5.20 Service fee0
Vendor: Single Date