Thu, May 19|
Arts & Ag Market Vendor Registration
May 5th & 19th • June 2nd & 16th • July 7th & 21st • August 4th & 18th • September 1st & 15th • October 6th & 20th
May 19, 2022, 5:00 PM – Oct 20, 2022, 8:00 PM
Swanny Park , 400 N 100 W, Moab, UT 84532, USA
- The Market has moved to Swanny Park!
- We do not supply tents, tables, or chairs. You must bring your own. Booth are 10x10 and tents should be no larger than booth spaces
- Tent stakes are not allowed at Swanny Park. Use of sandbags or water jugs is encouraged to weigh down tents.
- We will be offering SNAP and Double Up Bucks at our Market this year. If your goods are elligable there will be training and information provided.
- All vendor booth locations will be assigned by staff on the day of each market. There are no guarantees you will be in the same location from week to week. Spacing will depend on the number of vendor attendees and will vary. Shady locations are reserved for produce vendors to help preserve crops.
- Vendor fees will not be refunded in the case of an absence. Please notify staff if you do not plan on attending a scheduled market so we can make the appropriate adjustments.
- Registration must be submitted by 5pm the Wednesday before each market to guarantee a space that week.
Welcome to the Arts & Ag Market and thank you for participating!
Vendor: Single Date
+$0.52 service fee
+$0.52 service fee0
Info booth: Single Date
You may not sell merchandise if you register as an informational booth. This ticket is for organizations and individuals that are providing free info to the public at the Market.
Salsa Competition | Oct 20th
For the final market of the season we are hosting a salsa competition (the eating kind)! Participation is free but registration is required. Whether you like it sweet or spicy we can't wait to try your salsa and see who comes out the winner based on public vote at the market!