Oct 08, 2022, 12:00 PM – 8:00 PM MDT
Moab, 111 E 100 N, Moab, UT 84532, USA
- Streets Fest is a part of our Red Rock Arts Festival that takes place from October 6th-9th. The Streets Festival will have vendors, live music, a Chalk Drawing Competition, beer garden by 98 Center, a workshop, and finish with an ArtWalk in the evening.
- Vendor booths will be in the Street in front of the MARC.
- We do not supply tents, tables, or chairs. You must bring your own. Booths are 10x10 and tents should be no larger than booth spaces
- Use of sandbags or water jugs is encouraged to weigh down tents. Stakes will not be allowed or usable on the asphalt surface.
- All vendor booth locations will be assigned by staff on the day of. If you have any special requests, please include it in the notes section of the registration form.
- Vendor fees will not be refunded in the case of an absence. Please notify staff if you do not plan on attending so we can make the appropriate adjustments.
- Moab Arts will provide temporary tax forms to each vendor at the event, you are responsible for reporting to the Utah State Tax Commission.
- Registration must be submitted by Friday, September 16th. If you need an exception, please reach out to Moab Arts Staff at 435-259-6272 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for participating!
Vendor Ticket$75.00Tax: +$3.00 Processing+$1.95 service feeSold Out
Info booth: Library
You may not sell merchandise if you register as an informational booth. This ticket is for organizations and individuals that are providing free info to the public at the Market.$0.00Sold Out
This event is sold out